The new Peugeot 308 SW is here. Ultra-modern and efficient, without compromising customers' expectations and wishes. High profile in every way - with a sporty and sophisticated silhouette. The new Peugeot 308 SW is now presented with a new characterful profile, a slim and aerodynamic shape, challenging design language, and Peugeot's new lion emblem centered in the front.
Peugeot has worked to develop a design that exudes character, and that will attract attention, while the new Peugeot 308 SW will be functional. Therefore, the new Peugeot 308 SW is longer, lower, and slimmer than its predecessor:
- - The length is now 4.64 m (+6 cm).
- - The height is 1.44 m (lower by 2 cm).
- - The windscreen is angled backward for a slimmer profile.
- - There is plenty of space for passengers, thanks to the increased length and a wheelbase of 2.73 m.
Peugeot has also focused on the usability of the new Peugeot 308 SW, which is shown by details such as that the second row of seats is divisible into three sections (40/20/40), that the floor in the trunk can be placed on two different levels and that the model has lots of storage spaces.
The new Peugeot 308 SW is, like its sibling, the new Peugeot 308, equipped with the latest generation of the Peugeot i-Cockpit, the acclaimed driver environment that is a central part of Peugeot's models. In the new Peugeot 308 SW, the Peugeot i-Cockpit consists of:
- - A new compact steering wheel with steering wheel heating and integrated controls.
- - A three-dimensional display of 10 inches, placed so the driver can easily access information without letting go of the gaze from the traffic.
- - A 10-inch high-resolution touch screen equipped with the new Peugeot i-Connect Advanced, an intuitive and advanced infotainment system.
The new Peugeot 308 SW is offered with the latest generation safety system, Drive Assist 2.0, which includes adaptive cruise control with Stop & Go function, lane-keeping assistant, semi-automatic lane change, speed recommendation, and speed adjustment when cornering, and much more.
Peugeot continues to work with its Power of Choice strategy in the new Peugeot 308 SW, which is offered with petrol and diesel engines and as a plug-in hybrid.
The new Peugeot 308 SW plug-in hybrid is offered in two versions - 180 or 225 horsepower. The PureTech petrol engines are offered with 110 or 130 horsepower, manual transmission, or automatic. The BlueHDi diesel engine has 130 horsepower, with manual transmission or automatic transmission.
The new Peugeot 308 SW is being built in Mulhouse, France, and the first customer deliveries are expected to occur around the year's turn.